7.07.2016

Plan with Me June Monthly Layout 2016

Hey guys, it's that time again! Time to share my monthly layout so here goes.
I did a full blown Patriotic theme in honor of Independence Day! 
I really love how this turned out. 
This is a fun National Holiday and I am proud to live in America, land of the free!

Stickers are from everywhere so I can't really pin point any. I love creating these fun spreads and sharing them with everyone. As usual I only share my pre-pen planning as some stuff I add to my planner is personal. 

Thank you SO much for stopping by!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love this monthly spread, My monthly spreads are way boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I bet yours is just as cute!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.