7.05.2016

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation

Hey guys I hope you all had a fantastic long 4th of July weekend. I know I did!

Today I wanted to share my own personal review and thoughts for the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation.
This product retails for $12.99 and comes with 1.0 FL. OZ

Description:
(from the L'Oreal Website)

Discover the new pro finish of longwear: up to 24 hour wear with a hydrating glow. Lightweight and creamy, this long lasting foundation goes on smooth with a glow finish that lasts. With medium coverage, it instantly hides imperfections for a clear complexion. The hydrating foundation with SPF is ideal for normal to dry skin.

It comes in 12 different shades.
201 – Classic Ivory
202 – Creamy Natural
203 – Nude Beige
204 – Natural Buff
205 – Natural Beige
206 – Buff Beige
207 – Sand Beige
208 – Sun Beige
209 – Caramel Beige
210 – Classic Tan
211 – Creme Cafe
212 – Cocoa


The color I picked up is 205 in Natural Beige.  This is actually a great summer color for me but definitely a shade darker than my regular color.

So this product has so many mixed reviews but I know I really wanted to try it. For starters I will remind you that I do have combo skin. My t-zone get oily but the rest of my face is normal to even dry at times.  I love love love the natural finish!

PROS:
  • Lightweight 
  • Easy to apply
  • Blends well
  • Long Lasting
  • Great Pigmentation
  • Affordable
  • Noncomodegenic
  • SPF15
 CONS: 
  • Sheer Coverage (Medium Coverage at most)
  • Can cause break outs. I know I broke out a bit.
  •  Poor shade selection
  •  Emphasizes pores. 
So as you can see there are more pros then cons however the cons are pretty bad unfortunately! I actually really like this product and I'm sad that it broke me out. I am torn about continuing to try it for that very reason.  So I hope this helped you guys thinking of getting it. Please know that I have super acne prone skin, so if you don't give it a try.

Have a fantastic week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.