6.30.2016

Happy Planniversary!

Hey guys I've been planning in my Erin Condren horizontal planner for a full year, it's so crazy to me how quickly this time has passed. I am still as obsessed with my planner as the first day I got it. Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite spreads.

Let me start with a layout I did l year ago July 2015
I love camping and this was such a fun layout for me. There wasn't too much planning
going on so that is why I didn't mind taking up so much space. 

Next up is this adorable Pirate theme!  
August 2015
Can you tell that I love themes? Every Month has a theme

January 2016
we have this adorable Eskimo theme layout.

Let's move to March of 2016
I bet you can't guess what this theme is huh?! LOL

 Fast forward to April 2016
I "had" to create a Game of Thrones layout!
It is my favorite show ever!
Can you guess who my favorite character is?

May 2016
I can't get over how darling this turned out.
It reminds me of when my son was just a wee little thing and he loved dinosaur's. 
This turned out even better than I envisioned it.

June 2016
This was such a cute layout in honor of my nieces 6th birthday.
This was a princess/fairy tale theme.

Last but certainly not least 
Another June 2016 layout.
I had to include my first week of summer layout.
I mean how precious is this?


I continue to create fun pages in my planner. I truly do enjoy it so much. I love "me time" and time to unwind and get creative. 

Thank you for following me, for stopping by and let me know if you have any different planner or layouts that you like sharing.


Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.