6.27.2016

Monthly Favorites June 2014

Happy Monday guys! Today I wanted to share my monthly favorites. I don't have many but the ones I want to share I highly recommend and LOVE!

Let's start with the L'Oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation
I am super late to the game in trying this foundation out. I freaking love it. It retails for $16.99 and has 0.51 oz. Personally I think it's a lot for such a small amount of foundation BUT it's beautiful and worth every penny.

Discription:
Liquid Foundation revolutionized – build luminous coverage in a tap. Introducing new True Match™ Lumi Cushion, a liquid foundation infused in an innovative sponge that delivers the perfect amount of makeup. Our luminous refreshing formula creates sheer to medium coverage. Tap a little for a fresh natural glow, tap on more to build a new level of luminous coverage. Liquid foundation + tap on applicator puff gives you convenient on-the-go coverage.

Formulated with Precise Match™Technology to match your skin’s tone and undertone.

Available in 12 true-to-skin shades
Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores. 


Next up is my new favorite drug store liquid lipstick. It's the Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in 15Gorgeous
I did an entire post on this, click here to check it out. This is a MUST have product in everyone's collection. I can't wait to buy the other colors.

Next up is another Milani product. It's the single eye shadow in Bella Taupe
Not only is this a beautiful eye shadow, it is my perfect eyebrow color. I have been using this for filling in my eyebrows and it's perfection. I love everything about this. Don't you guys love finding a product great for multi-tasking?
This retails for $4.19 0.05oz of product.

Last up is the Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow/Ombre in Not just nudes
This is by no means a new product but now with the hotter months I have pulled it out as a light wash on the eyelids and I love it. I do usually set it with a similar shadow color, I use it more as a base and it's perfection.  This retails for $5.99 0.12 oz of product.

Ok guys that covers all of my favorites for the month. As usual if you have monthly favorites of your own please share them with me. I'd love to check them out.

Have a fantastic week,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.