5.09.2016

Mother's Day Haul (Gifts)

I'm in love with all of my gifts and excited to give them all a try.

First one I want to mention is the Benefits Cheekathon

A $145 value! For $58 at Ulta Beauty
Includes:
  • Full size Hoola Matte Bronzer (0.28 oz)
  • Full size Dandelion Baby-Pink Brightening Blush (0.25 oz)
  • Full size Rockateur Rose Gold Blush (0.17 oz)
  • Full size Dallas Dusty Rose Face Powder (0.32 oz)
  • Full size Coralista Coral-Pink Blush (0.28 oz)
  • Soft, natural-bristle brush
The only one I own and LOVE already is the Hoola bronzer! I can't wait to play with this

Then I got two perfumes. I own a lot of perfumes so I wanted to get the spray pens to carry with me on the go.
The first one I got is the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh  0.33 oz $25
This smells SO amazing, it's "Spring/Summer in a bottle" I love how cute and girly the glass bottle is. This was the first thing I opened and drenched myself in. HA HA

Fragrance Notes:
  • Natural Raspberry
  • Grapefruit
  • Pear
  •  Violet 
  • Wild Rose 
  • Apple Blossom 
  • Musks 
  • Cedarwood 
  • Plum
*Experience Daisy Eau So Fresh with this travel-friendly spray pen for the girl on the go. Daisy Eau So Fresh is the whimsical interpretation of the original Daisy fragrance. It's light, woody base infuses a subtle but sharp glimmer of musk for an unexpected twist of radiance.

Next one I was dying to get is the YSL Black Opium Eau de Parfum 0.33 oz $25
I have been wanting to buy this for some time, it smells like a mixture of vanilla and flowers to me. I have the hardest time explaining scents which is why I am adding the notes. You just have to smell this next time you are where fragrances are sold.

Fragrance Notes:
  • Top - Vanilla bean
  • Mid - White flowers
  • Base - Black coffee
*Highly addictive. Seductively intoxicating. Like a shot of adrenaline, the rich coffee bean notes jolt the senses with a high dose of energy, becoming softer and more feminine with the white flowers of jasmine sambac. The sweet sensuality of vanilla beans wraps the fragrance into a gourmand, voluptuous signature.

This beauty here with the cute wallet that attaches was a gift with purchase for getting the two fragrances. I will enjoy this so much this Spring/Summer.
Now let's get into the drug store products. 
I had to get my husband to repurchase the tried and true Rimmel Stay Matte Transparent Pressed powder.

If you haven't tried it give a a whirl. Best value ever $5
Next few products are all new to them so I will be reviewing them shortly when I have had a chance to try and enjoy them

We have the Cover Girl Super Sizer Mascara in Very Black
 I have heard great thing about this mascara I will keep you guys posted. $7.49
Next is the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Radiant Lights
I love highlighters I am so excited to try this one out! $6

Next is the Essence Make me Brow!
For brow fleekness I thought I would give this a chance. This was the most inexpensive product yet and I am way excited to try it. $2.99

Last makeup item is the NYX Lip Lingerie in LIPLI 07 Satin Ribbon
I can't wait to see if I like this. I love most NYX lip products so I have high hopes for this. I will of course keep you posted. I am going to purchase more if I like them. $6.99

Lastly here is my gorgeous orchids for Mother's Day! I am beyond in love with them!




There you have it guys, my Mother's Day haul! The greatest gift I have though is my son! He is my everything. Hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day, happy belated Mother's Day and see you soon with another post.

XOXO,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.