5.19.2016

NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick

Hey dolls, how are you guys today? I am excited to talk to all my fellow lip junkies of the 
NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipsicks. 
These retail for $6.99 0.13oz
These come in 12 different shades, I have mine in Satin Ribbon
 I was looking for a drugstore price with a wonderful formula!
 
Details:
Slip into something seductive with NYX Cosmetics' Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick, a weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes, each sultry shade will coat the curves of your lips with irresistibly creamy color.
 
Pros:
Great Value
Even Application
Great Packaging
True to color  
Great color selection
Weightless

Cons:
It transfers
Smells a little bad
 Can be a bit drying after a while (not bad at all)
Wears off easily

My thoughts:
Personally I love this a lot. I think that it goes on effortlessly and it is extremely comfortable to wear.
I think that if you understand that most liquid lipsticks can be a bit drying this one is no exception.
I don't find it overly drying at all. I also love the velvet feel it has as you apply it with matte finish at the end.
Here is a swatch of it on my arm, fully dry.
Here is a silly snapchat picture of me wearing it.
As you can see on my skin tone (Medium) it is 
extremely nude which I happen to love.

Overall for the price point and the color payoff I think they are extremely worth you checking them out. I fully intend on adding more to my collection.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.