5.26.2016

Essence Make me Brow Review

Hey guys today I wanted to talk to you about this awesome product I have recently discovered.It's the make me brow by essence, it is an exact and more inexpensive dupe to the Benefit gimme brow. It works just as good and I highly recommend it.

I purchased mine at Ulta for get this $2.99 
NOT A JOKE! 0.13 oz
it comes in two shades Blondy brows and Browny Brows

Details:
Proud brows! The Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara has a tinted gel formula that contains tiny fibers to fill in gaps to create fuller, more defined eyebrows. The perfectly sized fiber brush shapes and tames to brow perfection. Not tested on animals.

All I have to say is guys this is SO worth checking out.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.