3.24.2016

Morphe brushes SET-692 - Black 10-Piece Deluxe Brush Set

Hey guys I wanted to talk to you guys about this set I purchased a little over a month ago that has been a new favorite of mine.  You can purchase this set on the Morphe website.
This set retails for $89.98 and is currently on sale for $44.99 I personally did not pay either of these rates because I purchased them on Hautelook.com. I got a killer deal of $25 for the full set. Every once in a while Hautelook has awesome prices and I highly recommend you guys sign up for their deals.

This set contains:
10 Full size essential makeup brushes for both eyes and face, presented in a black, snap close, storage case.
Faux Ostrich

– Flat Bronzer Brush: 6.5″ length
– Angle Blush Brush: 7.25″ length
– Soft Fan Brush: 6.75″ length
– Eye shadow Fluff Brush: 6.5″ length
– Precision Eye shadow Brush: 6.5″ length
– Blending Brush: 6.5″ length
– Crease Blender: 6.5″ length
– Smudge Brush: 6″ length
– Crease Brush: 6″ length
– Bullet Crease: 5.5″ length

All brushes: wooden handle, metal ferrule, synthetic bristles

These brushes are all amazing and I HIGHLY recommend them! They blend your makeup and eye shadows like a dream.

I am also very happy to report that after washing mine it did not shed one bit. I am so glad that I got my hands on this set and I can see myself getting a lot of use from them.

Thank you so much for stopping by today guys, it means the world!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Do you still recomend this set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most definitely do! I have had these brushes for a couple of years now and they are holding up perfectly!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.