3.31.2016

Monthly Favorites March 2016

Hey guys today I am sharing this months favorite products. I do have a lot of individual post on some of these products so I will be linking those so that you can read more about them.

Let's get started....

My first favorite has been this Morphe brush set-692 it's a 10-Piece Set. This has been such a great set for me. I've used the heck out of it. I truly do enjoy it. Read all about it by clicking here.
Sticking with the theme of brushes here is another Morphe set. It's the 12-piece Black/White Travel set. Read all about this one by clicking here.
Next up is the RCMA No-Color Powder. This has been added to my holy grail status products quickly! Check out my post about this one here.
Next is the Mario Badescu Spray. I love this SO much that I am almost done with my first bottle. It is inexpensive and lovely. Read about it here.
We have finally made it to the products I haven't made specific blog posts about. It's not because I don't love these products it's because I wanted to really share them with you guys here in my monthly favorites. I have VERY sensitive acne prone skin. I've heard that this Organic Apple Cider Vinegar can help with that. Honestly I tried it for the heck of it and let me tell you, the results are amazing! All I do is dip a q-tip after shaking it and apply it before going to bed and the next morning it's either gone or highly reduced. First thing is that this STINKS to high hell but hey I deal with it because it's that good. Now this isn't just to be used for the acne purpose this product has great reviews for many many purposes. I will let you guys google it. I just wanted to share how it's been working out for me.
This is another product that made it into my holy grail status after just one use!
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/6614730677787661/
I found this picture on pinterest and it's the perfect example of how this works and the benefits of it. Notice the organic apple cider vinegar ;). Guys this is by far the BEST mask I have ever tried. Better than my most expensive masks. I use this once a week and it does an amazing job. I HIGHLY recommend it. You will not regret it.

Ok guys last but certainly NOT least is my newish night time face moisturizer.
I purchased this at Sephora and it has done wonders for my skin. I love the smell the consistency and how my skin looks in the morning.
This product is  $43 but worth every dime.

What it is:
A night cream that helps skin wake up radiant and refreshed.

What it is formulated to do:
Put dullness to rest. This night cream is fortified with a system of time-released resurfacers, minerals, moisture-rich replenishers, and vitamins C, E, and H to refresh and support naturally radiant morning skin. Relaxing aromas lull you to sleep and dry, dead layers slough away leaving skin looking bright and feeling refreshed.

Ok guys that does it for this months monthly favorites. I hope you can find products like I have that you love and can share with me. I hope you try out some of the products that I suggested as well.

Thank you SO much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.