3.10.2016

Plan with me March 2016


Hey guys what a jam packed month this will be. The most exciting for me is SPRING! I love spring I am beyond over winter! Good riddance! ha ha

This is my busy yet cute monthly layout! As you can see I've incorporated St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and the beginning of spring! I wanted to incorporate some bright fun colors and super cute stickers of course. 

Do you guys have a lot going on this month? Do you guys have planners like me? Share it, I'd love to check it out.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I know it was short and sweet but I love getting to share my post pen decorated layouts. I have a bunch from previous months if you get bored and want to check them out. 

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.