10.13.2015

Favorite Fall Palettes

Hey guys so as a beauty lover I have accumulated a few palettes along the way. I love all of my palettes and use them often. I wanted to share some of my favorite palettes for the fall/winter time. When I think of fall I immediately think of warm tones, don't you?
So here I have a combination of older, newer and unfortunately some limited edition discontinued palettes.
These are some of my favorites. Lets start with the Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette:
I love that this palette offers all matte colors. This has amazing shades and is super easy to travel with. You have 9 big eye shadows with great color payoff and a variation of warm, cool and neutral shades. 

Next up is the Kat Von D Monarch Palette:
Let me start out by saying that Kat Von D knows her stuff, she is quickly becoming an obsession of mine! This isn't my only Kat Von D palette but it is my only fall favorite one. The quality of her shadows are amazing and they last forever. You get 12 shades in this palette and it truly is beautiful!

Now let's talk Too Faced Chocolate Bar:
This original chocolate bar is amazing in every aspect. I own the semi-sweet too but this one is by far my favorite of the two. This has beautiful colors and it smells amazing! Perfect Fall palette for sure!
This palette offers you 16 shades total. All rich in color payoff and phenomenal lasting power.

Ok this next one is the Morphe Colab with Jaclyn Hill: (unfortunately no longer available)
This is such a beautiful palette, seriously you guys all I have to say is Jaclyn is amazing and knows her stuff. She put me onto Morphe and I love their eye shadows and brushes. These are such beautiful shadows. 28 shadows total. They don't sale the palette anymore but you can buy these individually.

Somehow I am sure you all expected an Urban Decay Palette listed somewhere, well I have one and it's the newish amazing Naked Smoky Palette!
I think this is one of my favorite all time palettes! No joke it is gorgeous. I have created so many fabulous eye looks with this little jem! This offers 12 shades that are perfect and compliment each other so beautifully.

The next one is a more affordable palette, it's the Revealed 2 by Coastal Scents:
This palette is great, especially the price point. The colors are beautiful and they offer good color payoff. There is very little fall out and just a tad bit powdery but nothing bad, trust me. This includes 20 beautiful shades.

Last but certainly not least is the bhcosmetics It's Judy Time Palette: (Also no longer available)
So this palette is a colab with another YouTuber, Judy and it offers 12 lovely eyes shadows. This was also very affordable and the colors are beautiful. They are so rich in pigmentation with little to no fall out at all.

OK guys these are my Fall Favorite Palettes!
I hope you have enjoyed my little post. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have a kick ass day!

4 comments:

  1. Great selection! Some of my faves as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have most of these and loooovve themmm..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you have those too because they are pretty amazing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.