10.09.2015

DIY Dollar Store Witch Hat

Hey lovelies how are ya? Today I have a pretty cool DIY post. One of my favorite places to shop is none other than the dollar store or Dollar Tree. You can get some pretty inexpensive stuff and make it fabulous.  Every year I go to a Witch Fest here in Utah with my sisters, it's seriously SO much fun! Basically it's a day where all the women dress up as witches and shop till you drop! It's a lot of fun to see how creative everyone gets.
For this year I purchased this plain cheap hat.
What you will need or what I used:
1. A hat (any color)
2. Fake flowers
3. Decorative Mesh (looks like tulle but thicker)
4. Boa (I used a multi colored one, seen pictured below in orange and black)
5.  and any other decoration you see fit. I used a black skull, leaves and a glitter mini pumpkin.
So all I did was play around and decide where I wanted everything and I hot glued it to the hat.
Are you ready to see the final result?
This is the front of my hat. Everything is on the right side.
 I LOVE how it turned out!
Here are other views:

The skull actually lights up in the eyes it's so cool! I spent a total of $7 to create this gorgeous hat. I can't wait to wear it. I am helping my sister out with her hat too, pretty excited to see all of our creations this year.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!

Much Love,


2 comments:

  1. that is so freakin cute! now I want to make one!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love, do it!!! I had a blast doing mine :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.