10.29.2015

Weekly Layout for October 2015

Hey guys, it's that time again! Time to share my weekly layouts for the month of October. Let me just warn you ahead of time, I "may" have gotten a little carried away with Halloween stickers this month. As I have mentioned a ton of times I love Halloween so much, so it was bound to happen.
For this first week I wanted to do a cat layout. I love the way this turned out, I love cats and what better way to represent the first week of October. The washi tape to go with my cat stickers is pretty cool. I also made my own "weekend" flag with washi tape. It looks so cute.
 Here is my completed layout. This was a busy fun week.
I have to admit that this is my least favorite layout for the month. Too much green. I don't hate it but it's not my favorite. I do like those creepy spider stickers tho.
 I wrote in orange pen to not have so much green show but still not my favorite.
This is my "Monster Mash" layout. I love it! The glitter adds that extra oomph! It's spooktacular.
 I got a lot accomplished this week, this has just been a very busy month.
This last one is my "Trick or Treat" layout, this is technically the last week in the October section. I really like the way it turned out.
So here is this week completed.
And last but not least you have my BIRTHDAY week layout. It has Halloween and my b-day Nov 1. This is technically in the November section, which is silly since there is only one day of Nov in this week. Anyways I wanted to make this a Halloweeny spread to finish off the month.
 I am still working on this week but this is the somewhat planned out version.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I have so much fun sharing my cute pages with you guys.

Have a great rest of your week!

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your layouts. i wish mine looked like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet, but sweetie yours are just as fabulous if not even more

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.