10.26.2015

Witch Fest 2015

Hey loves, I hope you are all having a good day. I am pretty excited about today's blog post! I get to share something fun I did over the weekend.

I attended the wonderful Witch Fest at Gardner Village with my sisters! It is by far my absolute favorite sister tradition.

Once a year you dress up as a witch along with many others and shop till you drop, eat candy and participate in many Halloween activities. We do it every year.

If you go onto the Gardner Village website you can read all about this tradition.
This is just a snip bit about what you see...
“They come wearing elaborate costumes and pointy hats, ready to shop, eat, play and have a lot of witchy fun.”
That honestly pretty much sums up the full day!
Here is a picture of me right outside of my house ready for my fun day!
 Every year I make a hat and rock some fun outfit. Here is the blog post to making this hat if you want to check it out.
Here I am with all of my Boo-tiful sisters and niece! Don't we all look Spooktacular?! We all made our own hats. I love each and every one of our hats this year!
Here I am outside of one of my favorite little shops. My sister Marissa and I buy charm bracelets every year amongst other fun nick knacks. (You can see one I bought a few years ago in this picture)
On a side note, I loved my wig so much! Wish that was my real hair, LOL! I feel like it completed my look.
Here is another fun picture to share with all of us in it. You can see all of our personalities just a bit! I look forward to this event every year! Isn't my niece the cutest little witch ever?!

Ok I've gone on and on about this little event and I'm pretty sure you guys get how much I love it!
I leave you with one last fun picture.
This is of us the past 3 years in a row. 2013, 2014 & 2015! Fun huh?! 
Let me know if you guys have any fun traditions around this time or any time really? I'd love to know, share them with me.

Have a fantastic week! See you with a new post on Thursday!

Stay fabulous!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.