10.15.2015

Mummy Makeup!

Are you guys prepared to see something truly creepy?! LOL my almost bare face...ha ha ha, NO really this is my costume reveal for this year and a pictorial of the steps I took to create my MUMMY look!
This is my final look! I love the way it turned out and practice makes perfect so hopefully by Halloween it will be even better.☺
What I used to complete this look:
Revlon Photo Ready: In a color lighter then my own (unfortunately I can't tell you the shade)
Maybelline Dream Pure BB: Medium Sheer also lighter then my own complexion.
bhcosmetics: Contour and Blush Palette (for white shade)
2 Coastal Scents Shadows: Vibrant Red and Antique Lilac
2 Morphe Shadows: In Coal ES28 and Velveteen ES72
MAC  Painterly and MAC Blacktrack fluidline gel liner
Jesse's Girl: liquid liner black
WetnWild:Fantasy Makers black
So go ahead and apply your very pale foundation, set everything with that stark white highlighting color in the palette. Then I used the red eye shadow and focused it on the bottom of the eyes, the corners and a little on the top. I used the black as the all over eyelid shade and used the gray to blend it all. As you can see I also shaded in my eyebrows ha ha ha. Who says a mummy can't have eyebrows on fleek?!
Whiteout your lips with the MAC painterly and use the gray eyeshadow to shade in your face, like you would normally contour but with gray.
Then comes a favorite part of mine. Make a kiss face and use your liquid liner to fill in your lines, kind of like a dramatic smoker mouth or smoker lips. Then I used the WetnWild lipstick in the center of my mouth leaving the rest white.
Here you want to use the gray, black and purple shadows to intensify the cheek bones and contours of the face. Deepen everything up until you are happy with the results.
I finished up by adding mascara, making more lines and adding black to my waterline and tightline.
Then you end up with a fabulous Mummy face and all you have left to do is add your bandages.
I really love the end result. Let me know what you will be this Halloween, I'd love to check it out.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have a Spooktacular day!



 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.