3.10.2017

Plan with Me: March 2017 Monthly view

Hey guys, welcome to my March Monthly layout. This beautiful kit is a printable that I purchased on Etsy from a shop named: PlanningBellaByBass.
This as usual is a pre-pen decorated layout. I truly love how this turned out. This is a very exciting month for me, I am going on a getaway with my besties. We leave on St. Patrick's Day and come back on March 20th, I am beyond excited!  This month also starts Spring which I'm beyond excited for. I am so over the snow, the cold and winter altogether.
I truly love that this incorporates green and pink and is super girly! This kit includes everything you could ever need in a monthly spread. I just added some fun functionals to indicate special dates.

I am a true planner nerd and enjoy planning so much!

Thank you for stopping by!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.