3.24.2017

PWM: Weekly March Layouts

Hey darlings I am sorry that I skipped a post last week but my besties and I went on a girls weekend getaway to Vegas, it was so much fun!

Today I want to share my weekly layouts for this month.
 

This first week of March was so stinking adorable, I just love it. As you can see it is a Wizard of Oz theme. This kit was purchased from Etsy and the sticker shop is: TheHappyDoodle


This kit is so fun, I love everything about it! I personally love looking at my planner when my pages are decorated and eye catching. It is so fun to plan and track everything I need.


I didn't have any major events this week, only pay day which is always fun, paying the mortgage and my son having a day off of school.



How fun is this layout? I wanted to include some green since you will see that on the actual St. Patrick's week I did not use a traditional St. Patrick's kit.


This was kind of a busy week preparing for my trip the upcoming week. A lot of to do's and Clean up lists so that I left my house spotless before my trip. Wednesday was a fun day to celebrate Woman's day! The besties and I got together to celebrate by having dinner, it was fun.


The end of the week just had normal to do's. I loved this fun color combo so much.


Ok this was such a fun week! This was the week of my girl weekend getaway with my besties. It was such a fun week and a fun layout.


To be 100% honest it was a difficult start to the week because of daylight savings and because I started feeling like I was going to come down with something.


The end of my week was awesome as can be expected even though I did get full blown sick toward the end of the week. I had so much fun. The three of us had the same kit that we used to decorate for this week. Enisa bought us matching kits to use for our getaway. It was so cool to see all of us use it and add our own spin to each layout.


You made it to the last week. As most of you know Monday March 20, 2017 was the first day of Spring so I wanted to make this spread super light and Springy...ha ha


Monday was our road trip back home and the day I got full blown sick and had no voice. The drive back though was fun, we played some fun car games.


This color combo makes my hear smile! I am sorry that I can't give you a shop name because I basically took several different kits and pieced it together. I love love love the way it turned out.


Part of the reason I love planning so much is that you get to be creative and come up with fun spreads. This was so fun to piece together.


OK guys thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a blessed day and a fabulous weekend!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.