3.03.2017

Milani Make It Last and Prime Perfection Primer Review


Alright guys I have been testing out these two new Milani products for a little over two weeks now and I wanted to do a quick review.

Let's start out with the setting spray: Make it Last.

First of all this has 2.03 Fl oz and it retails for $9.99 USD which for a setting spray is not bad at all!
The spray nozzle is awesome, it's a beautiful mist evenly dispersed. It doesn't hit you like a ton of bricks which is nice. Now there is a small scent to it, it's a natural light fresh type scent. It isn't strong at all so it doesn't bother me one bit, but I figured it's worth mentioning.

Now the main question is, does it work? It claims that it would last up to 16 hours, I don’t typically wear my makeup that long, but I normally on an average day have it on about 8-10 hours and I can say that I did feel like my make up held up great. It didn't break me out and I have super sensitive skin and I noticed I didn't need many touch ups throughout the day. I love this product! It is affordable, and it works you really can't ask for more. I give this a 10 out of 10, 100% worth picking up!

Next up is the Prime Perfection Primer:
0.68 fl oz or 20ml for $9.99

Let me just sum this product up by saying it's ok, not horrible but not amazing either.
This has a creamy texture that absorbs very easily into skin, it does a wonderful job at making your foundation glide on beautifully; however I didn't notice that it helped to blur my pores at all. That part was pretty disappointing but it did feel hydrating which was nice. I couldn't say it prolonged my makeup any either but all and all it's an inexpensive ok product.  Personally I would not repurchase it again because there aren't too many pluses to having this type of primer.

If you were wondering about these products I hope my little reviews help. As always please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to answer them for you.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.