10.19.2015

Ipsy October 2015

Hey loves hope all is well I got my ipsy bag pretty early this month, I am pretty excited about that. I am actually really liking most of my products too!

Let's start with the MicaBeauty cream eye shadow in Bronze
This is such a beautiful shade, it reminds me a lot of the Colour Pop shade "Kathleen Lights". I am pretty excited with this shade, it is gorgeous. I wore this shade the day I got it and for the entire weekend just because it was new and because it's the perfect fall shade. It lasted a long time and didn't crease, so kudos to MicaBeauty.

Moving on we have the Lavanilla Laboratories
This mini roller ball fragrance is very beautiful. I am a huge lover of the vanilla scent anyways so I knew I would like this. It warm and rich, it lasted all day on me (which is rare).

Next up we have the Ayres Sunrise Hand Cream
This one is a dud for me guys. I don't like the smell or the film it seems to leave behind, it was just not for me. Not at all a fan.

Next up, the Emite Make Up Tweezers
So I actually really liked these tweezers I like that they are angled and that they came in there own little container so that I can throw them in my purse and have them on the go. I like the way they performed. Great little tool.

OK to finish off we have theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes
This is my favorite product in this months bag. I love the shade, the texture and overall the lasting power. I love long lasting lipsticks and this one is a great mini addition to my collection.
Here is a snapchat picture I posted of me wearing it.
This is in the shade Committed. I love everything about this liquid lippie :). Follow me on snapchat for more silliness user name: daysio

 Those are all my goodies for this month. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Much Love,



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.