11.05.2015

Stila Eternally Yours Liquid Lipstick Set Review and Lip Swatch

This is a limited edition Holiday Set for 2015, this set retails for $39 USD and comes with 6 deluxe sizes of the Stila All Day Liquid Lipsticks.

The Shades are:
Caramello: Neutral Nude
Patina: Dusty Rose
Aria: Magenta Plum
Chianti: Deep Plum
Como: Bright Violet
Fiery: Deep Red
Here is a lip swatch of each color for your reference.
These are gorgeous and if you can still get your hands on them I would highly recommend getting them ASAP!

This was my first purchase of the Stila liquid lipsticks and I am very impressed with them. They do last all day. As long as you eat non greasy foods they will stay put all day. I drink a lot of water and coffee and they did not budge. I must admit that another favorite part is that once they dry and set they do not transfer AND most importantly they aren't overly drying. So worth every penny.
Here is what they look like on me. 
I love them all but Aria and Fiery are hands down my favorites!

Time to rate this set:

Price: The price point is excellent given that you get to try out 6 colors and each contain 0.03 oz, so you get 0.18 oz of product total. The full size retails for $24 and contains 0.10 oz
Packaging: The packaging is cute, practical and sleek.
Longevity: It truly can last all day. As mentioned above keep away from greasy foods and you will be A-OK.
Quality: The quality is amazing on these liquid lipsticks, I have zero complaints. They go on so creamy and smooth and aren't overly drying this is a superb product.
Overall Rating: In case it isn't already obvious I give this an A+ overall rating.

Hurry and get your hands on them ASAP! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Stay Fabulous,

2 comments:

  1. Those are all gorgeous on you! I think I need them haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you suga and YASSS you NEED them like NOW!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.