11.09.2015

Plan with me November 2015 (monthly layout)

Hey guys welcome to a new week, today I get to share with you all my super duper cute November Monthly layout. I love the Thanksgiving theme!

I got all of these stickers at Michael's Craft Store. This month had an awful dull purple-ish color that I was not loving at all so I covered all of it up. I went with a Yellow and black washi theme. I seriously love the outcome. I got the gorgeous November Monthly banner as  a part of a yearly sticker book from Hobby Lobby.

Please forgive the horrible lighting and blurry pic of this finalized planned monthly layout.
Even though it doesn't look like it, this is a super crazy month this year. I have family coming in from California and I am hosting thanksgiving so there is a lot of planning happening but in my weekly layouts.

I am still doing monthly planner parties with my friends and I am REALLY looking forward to the one on the 17th!  I love having friends with the same passion as me, I love those girls so much!

I hope you have enjoyed my little post today.

Have a fabulous week and lots of love!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.