11.16.2015

Ipsy November 2015

Hey loves it's Ipsy time again. This time around I will be showing you the products I got without a mini review as I haven't been able to play with them long enough for an actual review.
First up is this Crown Brush Deluxe pointed Crease Brush. 
I am actually really looking forward to using this brush, I love getting brushes in my Ipsy!
Next up is a Beaute Basics Gel Eyeliner and Eyeliner Brush.
This one is exciting because I feel like I got a two for one deal LOL. Not sure when or how often I will use the navy gel liner but I am happy to try it out.

Next up is the Figs & Rouge Mattifying Emilsion & Pore Refiner.
This has mixed review on their site but I'm looking forward to checking it out.
Next up is the Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara.
I've never tried this one so I am looking forward to trying it out. I love getting high end mascara samples, that way I get to see if I want to invest in the full size product.

Last up is the Demeter Fragrance Library in Twilight Orchid Roll on Perfume Oil.
Honestly I am not loving this ONE bit! I was so excited that I put some on as soon as I opened my bag and it was disgusting. I didn't like the scent one bit! I will be either giving this away to someone that might like it or just throw it away.

There you have it, this months Ipsy bag.
Overall I do like it, not bad at all. I hope I like the majority of the products as I get some use out of them.

Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Much Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.