11.23.2015

Kat Von D Lip Vixon Duo

Hey guys here is another b-day gift I got for myself, I've been really wanting to try the the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks for the longest time.

A limited-edition mini lip duo featuring Kat Von D’s bestselling Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and Studded Kiss Lipstick in two alluring shades that are perfectly portable and trying on a new shade. Treat lips to this limited-edition lipstick set, with two bold shades. Outlaw, a matte brick red liquid lipstick, and Noble, a matte, petal pink nude, offer high-pigment, long-wear color for ultra-lasting, velvet-touch comfort. It also has a seductive hint of sweet crème brulee scent, inspired by her love of sweets, and it comes with Outlaw, her favorite red lip shade.





This duo is $18 on Sephora.com

Completely worth it, especially because you get to try out two of her lip products before investing in the full size ones. 

Here are some Lip Swatches for you.
This beautiful duo is so fun. I love both shades on me. 
Let me start off by saying that the Liquid Lipstick shade is a very pigmented bold bright red. The formula is smooth and dries SUPER matte. It can be a little over drying. I recommend using a lip balm underneath.  This lip product does last a VERY long time. 

The Studded Lipstick in Noble is pretty pink on my lips but still nude. It's extremely creamy and highly pigmented. This is actually a comfortable matte shade to wear and not overly drying. 
I loved this duo so much that I bought a full size of the everlasting liquid lipstick in Vampira. I will do an actual review soon.

Ok guys That is it for my post today. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Stay amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.