12.01.2015

Weekly Life Planner Layout November 2015

Hey guys hope you are all doing FANTASTIC! Welcome to December! Hope those here in the US got to celebrate Thanksgiving with your loved ones. I had guest and so I was very busy and unable to upload as I usually do. Here I have last months weekly layout to share with you guys.
I love the belief of Dia de los Muertos I saw these stickers and loved them so I decided to do this theme. I know it's normally celebrated on Nov 1 and Nov 2. This was a fun layout.
Here is my completed layout. Excuse my chicken scratch! 
This layout is my favorite for this month. SO SO CUTE! 
I love the fall theme with these little critters.
Added some mix of colors to add to the fall vibe here.
For my 3rd week, I did a black and gold theme with a few cute stickers.
Here is the week fully planned. This was a hectic busy week!
You know I "had" to do a full Thanksgiving theme spread for Thanksgiving week. 
I love my little Indian and Pilgrim guys. 
This was an extremely busy week for me. 
I had family from California in town and was site seeing and spending quality time with them. 

Ok guys there you have it. If you have your own life planner please share you page with me, I'd love to check it out!

Have a fabulous Month!

Much Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.