12.21.2015

Ipsy December 2015

Hello my lovelies I hope you are all doing fantastic!
Today I will be doing a strictly sharing post. I did not have time to review any of these products so I will just share what I got this month.
The first Item I will be sharing with you guys is the Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover
What it claims:
2012 Allure Best of Beauty Winner
This gentle floral micellar water, enriched with soothing and decongesting cornflower water, delicately and thoroughly removes all traces of make-up from face, eyes and lips. It’s alcohol free, paraben free and fragrance free - making it ideal for even the most sensitive eyes and skin.
  • 3-in-1 micellar cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover
  • Gently removes everyday make-up without water
  • pH similar to tears
Weight: .8 fl oz

*Having makeup removers is always nice to have, not hating this.

Next up: Peter Lamas Spa Sensuals Intensive Repair Hand Cream

What it claims:
The Spa Sensuals Intensive Repair Hand Cream wraps your skin in nourishing vitamins and extracts to help renew and protect your hands. Shea Butter smoothes rough skin while an enriching mixture of oils – Grape Seed Oil, Almond Oil and Macadamia Oil – provides lasting hydration. Vitamins A, C and E penetrate deep to help heal skin, giving you softer, younger-looking hands. Suitable for all skin types.
  • Hydration lasts for up to 24 hours
  • Absorbs quickly & provides intense moisturization
  • 100% vegan, cruelty-free and no parabens or sulfates
Weight: 1 oz

*I love having these size hand lotions so that I can just throw into my purse. I did open it and tried it once and I did like it. It went on very smooth.

Next is the: ModelCo Lip liner 
What it claims:
ModelCo’s LIP ENHANCER Illusion Lip Liner is a unique skin color, soft wax pencil which allows you to create the perfect pout by giving the illusion of natural, fuller lips.
  • Increases your lip shape naturally by giving the illusion of a ‘fuller’ looking lip
  • Skin-color shade will suit any lipstick shade
  • Enriched with natural oils to keep lips nourished
Note: This liner can be sharpened with a regular pencil sharpener.
Weight: .05 oz

*I am not a big fan of  the color BUT luckily I have sisters that would take that right out of my hands without hesitation.

Next is: Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick
What it claims:
Amazingly creamy, highly-pigmented, and naturally moisturizing – this lipstick is packed with all the vitamins and antioxidants your lips crave. Made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
  • Moisturizing and creamy
  • Highly pigmented color
  • Packed with vitamins and antioxidants
ipsters who receive this product in their Glam Bag will receive the shade Nudie Red, Sweet One, or Tender Heart
Weight: .07 oz


* I am pretty excited to try this out. I love the color! This is my first Natural lipstick ever.

Lastly I got the Formula X nail polish in Revved Up!
What it claims to do:
Turn up the glam with this ravishing rose gold metallic. See the classic shade revolutionized by intense color and lasting shine with Formula X’s No Compromise formula.
  • Intense color saturation
  • Brilliant shine
  • Three-free formula
Weight: .13 oz

* I own a few of these polishes and I am extremely excited for this color. It is seriously so so pretty!

There you have it guys that is everything I got for this months Ipsy bag.

Did you get anything, if so I'd love for you to share it with me.

This will be my only post this week. I will be celebrating Christmas with my family and if you celebrate it, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and if not, Happy Holidays!

Much Love,




2 comments:

  1. I got the lipstick too. It's pretty! I loved my ipsy this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.