12.03.2015

November 2015 Monthly Favorites!

Hey y'all, I have a bunch of favorites from last month! I am so excited to share them with you guys...

This was a great month to try out a ton of new products, let's just say that I got spoiled for my birthday!

Let's start with my bran new planner cover!
I am so in love and obsessed with this cover! I purchased this beauty on Etsy. The sellers store is called SplendidlyImperfect.  Check her out, she's got some super cute stuff.

Next up is the Tarte Empower Flower Amazonian Clay Collector's Palette!
 This is a must have palette, I highly recommend it! I did a full review on it click here to check it out.

Next is the new Too Faced: Born This Way Foundation in Light Beige
I plan on doing a full review of this product but let me tell you guys this is a beautiful foundation. I love it so much. I haven't worn any other foundation since getting this one! GET YOUR HANDS ON IT!

Next is the gorgeous Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Vampira
This is a gorgeous lip color, It's me in a tube! ha ha ha. It's a beautiful deep burgundy.  The thing with the Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks is that  they last all day long but they can be pretty drying on the lips. I will always use a lip balm underneath and even over if I need moister. 

On that note let's move on to the Stila Stay all day Liquid Lipsticks in Caramello and Patina
I think this is one of the most comfortable liquid lipsticks out on the market. I seriously LOVE these SO much that I fully plan on buying the full size when I run out of the small tubes. Click here to check out my review. 

Next up is the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
This was such a great mascara I am so glad a got a deluxe sample because I might not have tried it other wise. I will even purchase the full tube as soon as I'm done with the deluxe size. 

Last but certainly not least is the Beats Pill!
This little guy can give you some serious sound vibes! It bumps! I can't believe I waited so long to get one. I have been using this NON STOP! It's awesome! The bluetooth quality is unlike any other seriously! NO static just pure music bliss!

There you have it guys those are all of my November favorites. I am excited to try new things this month, I will keep you all posted.

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Love reading these so relaxing, thank you for really keeping up with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading & for your constant support!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.