12.10.2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette Review and Swatches


Hey loves! So today I get to share with you the beautiful ABH Self-Made Palette. I got this gorgeous palette from my friend Becci. I was beyond excited to get this! 

This retails for $35 and comes with fourteen shades 0.025 oz of product per shadow (0.35oz total)

Details-
This limited edition, fashion-forward eye shadow kit is the ultimate makeup artist's palette. Fourteen shades - ranging from a neutral taupe to obsidian black - deliver intense color, so you can create an endless array of custom looks.

Shades:
  • Pink Champagne (rose gold with a titanium finish)
  • Metallic Plum (dark plum with a metallic finish)
  • Self-Made (deep bronze with a satin finish)
  • Witchy (khaki gray with a sparkle finish)
  • Blush (light beige with a duo chrome pink finish)
  • Blossom (lilac pink with a metallic finish)
  • Buttery (buildable beige with an ultra-matte finish)
  • Deep Purple (amethyst purple with a titanium finish)
  • Treasure (ultra-light Champagne with a metallic finish)
  • Hot & Cold (rum brown with a metallic finish)
  • Sherbet (ultra-light peach with a velvet finish)
  • Isla (sea foam green with a duo chrome gold finish)
  • Spirit Rock (galaxy black with a sparkle finish)
  • Hot Chocolate (rich, cocoa brown with an ultra-matte finish)
Here are my arm swatches on my olive skin tone. (no primers were used for these swatches)
This is my first ABH palette and these are very pigmented and creamy shades. I am obsessed with this palette and so grateful to my friend that was so sweet in picking this up for me! My favorite shades are Pink Champagne, Sherbert and Hot Chocolate. 

This is a great Holiday gift for sure! Another perk is the double ended brush it comes with. The brush is actually of great quality and it works wonders to apply and blend out the shadows. 

Get it while you can since her palettes have a habit of selling out pretty quickly.
If I am not mistaken this palette is already sold out at Sephora but I did see it was available at Ulta.
Here is a very simple yet beautiful look I did with this palette.
Here is what the box looks like
The beautiful packaging.


Price: The price is very reasonable especially for a high end foundation. I've paid a lot more for other foundations.
Packaging: I love love love that it comes with a pump and has a beautiful frosted bottle, the packaging is truly sleek and beautiful.
Longevity: I always wear a primer with all of my foundations and this one will last me all day. About 6 hours before my natural oils start coming through. I will usually either blot or powder up and that will do the trick for even more hours. Please keep in mind that I have combination to oily skin.
Quality: The quality is superb! I have tried A LOT of foundations and this one is so beautiful I love everything about it! Great for youthful, mature or anything in between. This is a gem!
Overall Rating: In case it isn't already obvious I give this an A++ overall rating. I HIGHLY recommend you get a sample or just take my word for it and give it a try.
- See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/#sthash.XwdLRhkF.dpuf Let's rate this:
Let's rate it:

Price: VERY reasonable for a high end makeup palette.
Packaging: It's a sturdy cardboard package with a magnetic closure a nice size mirror and I love that she included a double ended brush. Very nice.
Longevity: I always use a primer and they last all day with no fall out or smearing. These shadows are a dream to wear.
Quality: Amazing, very pigmented and creamy.
Overall Rating: A++ Get your hands on it ASAP!

Thank you so much for stopping by guys, it truly makes me so happy to blog for you guys. Thanks again Becci for my beautiful palette.

Much Love,



Price: The price is very reasonable especially for a high end foundation. I've paid a lot more for other foundations.
Packaging: I love love love that it comes with a pump and has a beautiful frosted bottle, the packaging is truly sleek and beautiful.
Longevity: I always wear a primer with all of my foundations and this one will last me all day. About 6 hours before my natural oils start coming through. I will usually either blot or powder up and that will do the trick for even more hours. Please keep in mind that I have combination to oily skin.
Quality: The quality is superb! I have tried A LOT of foundations and this one is so beautiful I love everything about it! Great for youthful, mature or anything in between. This is a gem!
Overall Rating: In case it isn't already obvious I give this an A++ overall rating. I HIGHLY recommend you get a sample or just take my word for it and give it a try.
- See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/#sthash.XwdLRhkF.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.