12.29.2015

Monthly Favorites December 2015

Hey loves, it's that time again the end of the month which means it's Monthly Favorites time!

I want to start off with my new beautiful cover that my friend Enisa got me. I love everything about this cover. The colors, the quotes the entire bit.
She knows me so well! I love this cover so much! A great choice going into the new year! Thanks again girlfriend.

Next up is the gorgeous Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette
This was another gift (I know I have the sweetest friends ever!) this was from my friend Becci. I did a full post on this palette. Check that out here.

Now let's talk about the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Outlaw
I also did a post on this beauty. Check it out here.
I wore this beauty to my husbands Company Christmas party. Here is a picture of me and my sister of that night. This was such a gorgeous red and it lasted ALL night.

Next is the Morphe 350 Palette
This is a warm lovers dream come true. This palette is basically 100% me! I love everything about this little guy. It was sold out and they brought it back. I am honestly not sure if it is still available but if it is and if you love warm shades it does not disappoint. Not one bit.

Next is the Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil in Cruella
Can you tell that red lips were the theme of this month? LOL. I actually got this as a birthday perk at Sephora. I love this pencil so much. It's rich in color and super creamy and comfortable to wear. A beautiful red for sure.


Last but not least Lorac cheek palette
I absolutely love this palette. This offers so many beautiful blush options. Yet another product I did a full post on. Click here to check it out.

That covers all of my favorites for this month. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Let me know what your favorites were, I'd love to check them out.

This will be my only post for this week. I hope you all have a fabulous New Years Eve and New Years!

Much Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.