12.14.2015

Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette

Hey loves welcome to another week and goodness we are fast approaching those Holidays!

Today we get to talk about an exciting new palette! Not just any palette this is a blush palette!

I recieved this beauty from a dear friend Enisa when we did a gift exchange.

Let me start out by saying that I had an inclination that I would love this cheek palette especially because it just so happens that my favorite blush of life happens to be a Lorac one. It's not in the palette but it's one of their baked matte satin blushes in Hollywood. It is gorgeous!

So this palette comes with four blushes:

Details-
Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with Lorac's Unzipped Cheek Palette. This super-sexy pearlized palette comes with 2 matte and 2 shimmer universally flattering blushes. LORAC: UNZIPPED, UNAPOLOGETIC AND UNIMAGINABLE!

A $100 value!

Shades:
  • Underrated (matte peach)
  • Unashamed (matte pink)
  • Unapologetic (shimmer bronze)
  • Unimaginable (shimmer coral)
This can be purchased at Ulta (online only) as it is an Ulta exclusive palette. It retails for $25 Size: 0.42 oz
I love that this palette basically has any color you might want at any given time. This little palette is all you need which makes it perfect to travel with!
This is my new obsession! I use it every time I do my makeup. I have to say that my favorites out of the palette are Underrated and Unapologetic they are gorgeous!
I love the sleek packaging with the gold accents. It's all around beautiful!
This wasn't an official review but I urge you to get your hands on it! Thank you my sweet darling friend Enisa for this beauty, I LOVE IT!

Thanks guys for stopping by! Have a fantastic week...

Much Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.