12.07.2015

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review

Hey guys I am so excited to share my thoughts on this amazing product with you guys!
I got this for my birthday just last month and haven't worn any other foundation since discovering it!

Warning crazy tired no makeup pictures fast approaching ;)

Let me start out by suggesting that you get matched for your shade of color . That is what I did at Sephora. The dilemma is that this foundation comes in a beautifully frosted bottle so just eyeing your color maybe a little tricky. Let the pro's figure it out for you. My shade is in Light Beige.

This foundation retails for $39 US dollars and comes with the usual 1 oz amount of product.
You can purchase this at your favorite beauty counter or directly from the Too Faced website.

Before we get to the actual review of this product let me show you a scary before pic.
This pic was taken pretty early in the morning with NO makeup on, just my moisturizer and foundation primer. (smashbox photo finish pore minimizing primer)
As you can see I have many imperfections and breakouts at the moment, what a perfect time to demonstrate the coverage.
I use a damped beauty blender to apply my foundation. I feel it gives me the most natural finish.
I personally only use one pump of product all over my face.
Here I have my faced with only foundation, no powder no concealer. It did an amazing job covering up all my red spots and acne. My skin has an overall more even tone.  I love this foundation!
It isn't cakey at all and you can layer it up if you want more coverage, I don't personally like to use more than a pump, but you do you boo...
Here I am with a full face of makeup & my little bottled treasure. (the magic of makeup right?!)
I can honestly tell you that this full coverage foundation feels super lightweight not at all heavy. It has a smooth beautiful finish. You can still see my freckles but covered all of my nasty blemishes. It lasts all day and looks flawless, I believe it's because the foundation contains Hyaluronic Acid and Coconut water.

*Born This Way is an oil-free foundation that masterfully diffuses the line between makeup and skin. For coverage so undetectable, you can’t see the makeup and you can’t see imperfections—all that’s left is naturally radiant skin that looks like you were Born This Way.

OK guys let's do the official rating of this foundation.

Price: The price is very reasonable especially for a high end foundation. I've paid a lot more for other foundations.
Packaging: I love love love that it comes with a pump and has a beautiful frosted bottle, the packaging is truly sleek and beautiful.
Longevity: I always wear a primer with all of my foundations and this one will last me all day. About 6 hours before my natural oils start coming through. I will usually either blot or powder up and that will do the trick for even more hours. Please keep in mind that I have combination to oily skin.
Quality: The quality is superb! I have tried A LOT of foundations and this one is so beautiful I love everything about it! Great for youthful, mature or anything in between. This is a gem!
Overall Rating: In case it isn't already obvious I give this an A++ overall rating. I HIGHLY recommend you get a sample or just take my word for it and give it a try.

OK loves, thank you SO much for stopping by today as usual let me know if there is something you would like for me to review next or if you have any questions.

Much Love,



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.