12.17.2015

Plan with me December 2015 (monthly layout)

Hey guys how are you all doing today? I have a super cute layout I want to share, this is my  December Monthly layout.

Now December is always a crazy month for most, I am no exception to that. I wanted to incorporate some cute Christmas stickers to give my spread a lot of cheer.  ha ha ha

OK guys this is my new favorite monthly spread yet!
I've decided to share moving forward pre-pen. Strictly the decorative spread. I am starting to add a few personal things that I rather not share, so I hope you can all understand. I going to leave the ones from before but moving forward you will only see my decorated pages.

This picture seriously does this spread no justice at all. The green is glitter and the colors are so vibrant and look amazing together. I had a lot of fun creating this page along my friends in our monthly planner party.

For those that celebrate Christmas it is going to be next week already, so so crazy!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Much Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.