7.31.2015

Monthly Favorites for July 2015

Welcome to my July monthly favorites! I spoiled myself just a little bit this month. I went on a little shopping spree, at the Coach Factory at the Tanger outlets in Vegas. I will list the original prices on the items I purchased, however I got them "on sale".
I am going to start out with two of these products because I will not being going into too much details as I fully plan on doing a separate review on these two on my next blog post.

This is the 12CM Signature ZP TP Tote: F36375
Regular price: $275
Bottom line I love this purse, especially the size!
Next up is the matching wallet. 
This is the 12CM Signature ZIP PHN: F53616
Original price: $150
As I mentioned above I will be doing a full review on my next blog post of these two but just know that I love them both oh so much.
Then you have the gorgeous Coach sunglasses
These are in the style HC 8116 (L087 Blair)
Original price $168  
I am obsessed with these sunglasses they are so freaking nice. I've always wanted a pair like this to add to my collection. I have been wearing them non stop. I was always a little bit of a rayban junkie but these Coach ones are just plain fabulous!
In case you haven't noticed I am beyond obsessed about my Erin Condren Life Planner
This is the Ready to ship planner and the cost of this is $50
You can click here to get your own.
You can see a full unboxing and review of this planner click here to see that.
Really if it's on my monthly favorites I think you know what that means. Ha ha ha!
Next up is the perfect and gorgeous Kat Von D Shade + Late Palette
I have been wearing this all month. To see a full review of this palette including swatches, click here.
Next up is the perfect summer scented candle from Bath and Body Works in Oceanside.
This is a blend of sun-ripened citrus, juicy melon and refreshing ocean air brings you to a perfect day on the shore.
I have been burning this candle non stop. I love it so much.
I love the NYX lip products so much and this one is no exception.
This is the NYX soft matte lip cream in London. This is a beautiful liquid lipstick,
in a brownish nude color. These smell so good and apply so smooth. I love that even though they are matte they don't over dry my lips.
Here is another NYX lip product. 
This is the NYX butter lipstick in POPS EXPLOSIF: BLS17
This is gorgeous! it has a satin finish and lives up the the "butter lipstick" title, it glides on like a dream. This is another beautiful nude with a rose pink undertones. I love this lipstick so much, it's one that I  consider your lips but better.
Last but certainly not least is my all time favorite MAC nude lipstick.
This is a matte finish in Velvet Teddy.
MAC lipsticks are some of my favorites and this one is a perfect addition to my collection. This is also like the NYX matte cream listed above a brownish nude color. Chances are if I am not wearing one of the two listed above I am wearing Velvet Teddy. This is one of those lipsticks that's a no brainer, it goes with everything. I have to put no thought into it. I grab it and go. 
This is a must have in every one's collection.
There you have it guys, those are all my monthly favorites for July 2015. If you have favorites that you would like me to check out, please let me know and I'd love to take a look.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I want you to know that for the month of August I plan on being more organized with my posting schedule. I plan to post twice a week. On Mondays and Thursdays. That way you can expect a post from me on those days.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Much Love,

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.