7.01.2015

June Monthly Favorites

Hello lovelies and welcome to July, I thought today would be a perfect day to share my June monthly favorites, enjoy!

I want to start off with my two ZPalettes, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these SO much! If you are interested in getting your own, I purchased mine off of the Makeup Geek website. They have super cute ones now, mine are a couple of their older ones. I have my palettes filled with Makeup Geek eye shadows, MAC, Coastal Scents and Morphe eye shadows. The best part of these palettes is that they are customizable. You can buy the colors and shadows that suit you. I consider myself the queen of warm/neutral shades but I wanted some fun bright colors for spring and summer. I went a little crazy and got a ton of shades I would normally not wear. I figured it would be fun to step out of my comfort zone.
Next up is the delicious  Dance 'til Dawn Tropical Tango from Bath and Body Works. I love a lot of their candles but this one was a first for me and it smells SO good! As it says it's very tropical so basically it's fruity, perfect for the summer! It makes me want to be in a tropical paradise like Hawaii. It's like a mixture of mango and pineapple, or at least that's what I think of when I smell it. I have been burning this nonstop this month as you can see in my first picture above, I only have a few more burns left. 
Next up is the itCosmetics Bye Bye Under eye concealer. Some of you might know that I have pretty bad under eye bags and dark circles. Something I struggle with on the daily. I saw mixed reviews on this product but decided I would give it a whirl. Ok so first of all I picked up the shade tan for Medium skin tones. this has on orange undertone which is suppose to be great for hiding those nasty dark circles. I have to say that I love this product but understand the mixed reviews. #1 It is a thick creamy consistency which feels a little sticky or tacky. #2 this product doesn't set on it's own it stays tacky so you can set it OR #3 because it's so creamy if you have dry under eyes this works wonders because you don't have to set it but a little creasing can occur. It really isn't bad at all, I promise. I loath creasing and this has very minimal creasing. I really like this product. 

Next up is the much raved about Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. So I actually got a sample of this in my Birchbox subscription which I cancelled but I was SO happy to finally get this because it was so raved about. Honestly I felt that with my combo skin it would make me a greasy mess, it didn't. Especially during these hot months, I love it. I use it after I moisturize and before my regular primer and it has this neat cooling sensation. I can't say that it makes my makeup last any longer but I do enjoy it and will continue to use it until I run out.
Next is also a Smashbox product, it's the Photo Finish Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing. I love it! It does such a great job at minimizing the appearance of my pores and keeping my Tzone from being overly oily.   My Holy Grail primer has been the Benefit Porefessional and now I get to add this one to the mix, I do love them both equally. In many ways they are very similar, yet different. For instance, they both have a skin tone texture and both do a great job with hiding the pores but this Smashbox one is just a tad bit thicker. All you oily girls, or combo skin girls out there I say give it a try. It's worth the money. 
OK on this next product I did a full review on it, click here to see the review. All you really need to know is that it's amazing!  

So this Hard Candy setting spray is actually pretty good. I try and test out a lot of setting sprays and this one is honestly not bad especially if you look at the price point! It's not a holy grail by any means but it's a great drugstore alternative. It does a great job at setting my makeup and it does a great job at prolonging the wear of my makeup. It does not last all day by any means but it does last a good 4-6 hours, not bad at all. It does have a strong cucumber smell, which I don't personally mind but others might.  

Next is the Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer in Warm Tan. This is actually the first cream bronzer I  have ever owned, crazy I know. I really like it. I do use it to bronze my skin and then set is with a powder bronzer. It gives the prettiest glow. This is not for my fair girls out there, this color is a little too warm. You can however buy that lighter shades. 
I left the best for last. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 210 Unapologetic. This is a new color for me, not my first colorburst but this color is so beautiful! I love it, it is VERY pigmented and very bright. It's such a gorgeous color for the summer. I have been wearing minimal makeup with a bam in your face lip color! These are so soft and creamy, they don't bleed and they last for a long time! They leave a beautiful stain on your lips even after you eat or drink. This is a must have product and if you don't like this bright color they have a ton to choose from. I personally own three and I want more!

Ok guys those are all of my faves for this month. I would love to see yours if you have a blog or YouTube account or anything you may want me to check out. Just leave me a comment or send me a private email. Thanks for spending time reading my post today. 

Have a wonderful day!

Much Love,



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.