7.09.2015

Some Sad News.

Hey lovelies today's post is a little different yet very special to me.  I want to tell you all that life is so precious and short to never forget to tell your loved ones how much you love them. Enjoy everyday and make everyday count. You never know when it will be your turn to go.

I lost my uncle Thomas at the tender age of 40 on 06/25/15. I haven't been ok to write about this until today.  I am currently on my way to pay my last respects and bid farewell to my uncle Tom.

My uncle was a pretty cool and amazing guy and in my own words, I will say he was pretty bad ass!
He leaves behind his two kids Angelic (9) and Thomas Anthony (almost 2), along with my Aunt Ann.
Life is so unpredictable and your world can be turned up side down in a split second. My uncle died unexpectedly while on vacation with his family in Yellowstone, from a heart attack.
I take comfort in knowing that he had his family with him and that he was doing something he enjoyed so much, camping. He loved the outdoors.
He was so accomplished for someone his age. I just want to share a few things about him. My uncle Tom served in the US Marines, was very well educated, he earned his bachelor's degree from Loyola Marymount University in California and was a certified public accountant. He was a VP for his company Norhrop Grumman. (He took such pride in earning that position.)
He set a great example for his kids, and for us. He will be missed by all who knew and loved him. I am so grateful that I got to see him and spend time with him days before he passed. I am thankful that I got to wish him a Happy Father's Day which was the last time I saw him.

I promise to watch over your family and I promise to always be there for them whenever they need me. I will forever remember and miss you!

I want to take this opportunity to thank you friends for visiting my blog and for allowing me to talk about anything and everything. Be kind to one another, love each other and remember to UNLOCK YOUR BEST!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.