7.06.2015

Unboxing and Review of the Erin Condren Planner

She FINALLY made it home and she's beautiful. I won't get into too much negative details about the back order and shipping delays but if you are considering getting one, just a heads up that there will be delays.

I have been wanting an Erin Condren planner for a while. I never took the plunge until now do to the price. Which brings me to that point. They have a variety of planners which vary from $50-$75. Click here to view all options.

I purchased the 18 month life planner & paid an extra $5 for it. My planner starts July 2015 and goes thru December 2016 and has their new horizontal layout.

Let's begin with the packaging. It comes in this gorgeous & bright box. When you open the box you see tissue with an "enjoy" sticker. These little things add to the anticipation & excitement of getting to the actual planner. 























You will immediately see your invoice and the bubble wrap it comes in.























Take a look inside...




































































Then you get to the monthly lay out. For starters I love the font that they used for the month, I also love the space in the boxes to write in & decorate. I also like the goal section in case you want to use that.






















Next you have the brand new horizontal weekly layout. I can't speak too much on the original vertical layout since this is my first Erin Condren life planner, but I do like the horizontal layout. There's a lot of space to write in & decorate. I like that there is a note section on the bottom right hand side & that little thankful thought section.
Toward the back you get stickers. Some are printed & some are blank so that you can customize them your way.
Then you get this double sided folder with a celebrate someone or something everyday booklet. (basically a forget me not calendar and contacts book). Lastly you have a clear pouch which includes 3 compliment cards, 2 referral cards, 1 do it all dots and 1 coil clip.






















The planner is well made, thick & sturdy. You can easily see the monthly tabs for easy access.  I purchased the "Ready to ship" version to get it sooner and despite the hassle of actually getting it, I am pretty pleased with my planner. I like that they offer customizable covers and other accessories, In addition you can make a lot of add on's yourself.

Ok so let's rate her.

Packaging: Perfection, my planner came in great shape and she is a beauty herself.
Price: Pricey but worth it.
Longevity: I haven't owned it long but it's sturdy & I can see it lasting. 
Quality: Great Quality with so many options.
Overall rating: A

I have a feeling I will be purchasing many of these in years to come. I love my new life planner and I have really been enjoying decorating her. Stay tuned for a first plan with me edition, that post is planned for some time this month.

Thank you SO much for taking time to read my post, please don't forget to follow to keep up on my blog. Thank you for your continued support! I would also love to know if you have an Erin Condren and how you like it?

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Love! Great post. I'm excited to keep seeing your planning every week! You're amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOT WOOT, thank you my friend...you need to post too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.