4.11.2016

Favorite Sring Lippies

Hey guys, I am really excited to share my favorite spring lippies with y'all. I love spring and it's a great time to break out some fun bright colors. I've incorporated liquid lipsticks, regular lipsticks, a crayon type lipstick and a few lip glosses.
 Here are swatches from each lippie seen pictured above in the same order.

Starting with the first one, it is the Two Faced Melted in Peony
This is such a beautiful color.  It's not as in your face as some of the colors I will be sharing but it's also not a nude color.         














The next one is also by Two Faced in Fuchsia
I was a little torn with picking this one because it is so bold.  This is one of those lippies that is perfect for the spring and summer. The thing is that there really aren't rules about when you can or can't wear certain colors, just where what you like when you want.                       







Moving on to Stila (by far some of my all time favorite liquid lippies!) in Como
This is such a stunning color. I know purple is one of those colors that you either love or hate. I personally love it! (I contemplated adding Heroine by MAC too but I decided on this tone better)












Next is also by Stila in Patina
This is a beautiful mauve color. This is one of those colors that can look very different on everyone based on your skin tone. I really enjoy this color. 













It was SO hard to minimize my all time favorite lipsticks MAC to two favorite spring ones.
Let's start with MAC Creme de la femme (my only Frost lipstick)
Ok as I've already mentioned I am usually not a fan of frosted lipsticks at all but let me tell you this color is absolutely gorgeous! It has a light sheen but what I love about it is that it's literally a perfect you lip color but better. When I wear this it makes my lips look smooth, moisturized and just gorgeous. I get so many compliments when I wear this color. It's one that you have to try to see for yourself.








Next is also by MAC in Rebel
Ok most will think I'm crazy because it looks so dark and most are trying to get away from dark tones for the spring. Here's the thing though this is such a beautiful plummy purple. It's so pretty. Check out the swatch it's so so pretty.












Next up I am going to share Colourpop Lippie Stix in Brink
This color is so pretty because it's a peachy nude. The color pay off on these lippie stix's are amazing. They are also very comfortable to wear. This is what I reach for when I feel I want a subtle color with a hint of orange. It is such a lovely color.











Next up I have Bite Beauty lip gloss in Bellini
This gloss is pretty pigmented for a gloss and extremely beautiful. It has a little tackiness to it but nothing uncomfortable or annoying. I love hoe pretty it makes my pout look.












Next up are the lovely and all time favorite lip glosses for me.
The NXY Butter gloss in Apple Strudel and Raspberry Tart

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these lip glosses. These are so comfortable, they smell SO good. I love everything about these glosses. These are not highly pigmented by any means but they are lovely. 
 You made it to the end congrats!! Here is a last picture of my swatches for your reference with the names listed.
Thank you SO much for stopping by!
Have a fantastic week. 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.