4.28.2016

Monthly Favorites: April 2016

Hey guys and welcome to my last post of April, we are ending the month with my favorites!
I don't have too many items to share with you this month but the ones I do have are amazing products. Most of these products are pretty inexpensive but so worth checking them out. 

Let's start with the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
Oh my goodness guys this stuff is the BOMB! It takes off every single bit of makeup from your skin and it feels SO refreshing AND I love that I don't have to rinse if I don't want to. You don't have to tug on your skin to remove eye makeup either, it is truly the best product in the market I have found in a hot minute. I do want to add that I have SUPER sensitive skin and this did not break me out or cause me any problems at all. Give this a go guys, it will not disappoint. 

Next up is the newly packaged and renovated 
Wet n Wild Mega liner


I liked the original formula just fine but this new one is even more pigmented and applies so smoothly. I love everything about it. For a couple of bucks it's a no brainer, try it out guys!

Next is the new Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipsticks
I did a full post on this product so check it out, just click here.It is truly the best $5 lipstick in the market.

Next is another Hard Candy Product.
The Hard Candy Envy Hydrating Primer Mist
This is SO amazing! I HIGHLY recommend it. I did a post on this too if you clicked on the post for the lipstick then you saw it's the same one, in case you didn't here it is; click here.
Let me tell you that I will continue to purchase this over and over again!

Last but certainly not least is the FABULOUS
Bare Escentuals; Bare Minerals
Mineral Veil
This is hands down the BEST overall face setting powder EVER!
I have tried more than I'd like to admit too but nothing compares to the flawless look this powder gives you. 

 For the ultimate, translucent "finishing touch" to your makeup, Mineral Veil melts into your skin, infusing it with softness and light, giving the look you see with a soft focus camera lens. Buff on Mineral Veil over bareMinerals Foundation to lend extra staying power.

This is a rediscovered product for me and the only high end product I have to share with you this month. I had forgotten how much I love it. It gives me that "perfect skin" appearance. It hides all of my fine lines and gives me baby smooth looking skin. I was blown away when I used it again after so many years. 
I use to be loyal to Bare Minerals only wearing them but haven't in about three years. Now I mix it up and use so many brands. Guys let me tell you that I have a travel size in my purse and a full size in my regular makeup collection because I am obsessed with this since rediscovering it. I even dare say I like it more than the very popular RCMA No-Color Powder. I haven't used another product since rediscovering this one. This out of all the products mentioned today is the one I love the most and the one I would recommend you try!

Ok guys that does it for my monthly favorites. Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Much Love,
 
New Fierce Effects Lipstick
New Fierce Effects Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.