4.07.2016

Plan with me: April 2016 Monthly Layout

Good morning guys! As per usual I am going to share my monthly layout pre-pen. This is a very spring mellow layout for me. This has to be my most calming layout ever. I really love spring and wanted to incorporate some of my new washi tapes! I didn't get to sticker heavy but don't you worry I did on my weekly layouts ha ha.

I want to start including closeups so that you get a better overall view.
I really love the quote I added.
"What if I fall?
oh, but darling,
what if you fly?"
-e.h.
I love April in general, the weather here in UT is FINALLY getting warmer. I am so looking forward to hiking, walking outside and just enjoying the outdoors all together. 

Well guys there you have it. Please let me know if you have a planner and if so which one and what your layouts look like. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.