4.04.2016

Fitness update

Hey there guys, it's been a while since my last fitness update. Unfortunately there really isn't much positive progress to report. Let's just give you a little life update. March wasn't a bad month but it was a stressful one and I am BEYOND glad that it's over! I took a new position at my job and my hours were changed. I was so overwhelmed with learning the new position that even on the nights I could have gone to the gym I didn't.
This funny meme pretty much sums up March...ha ha
In January and February I did fabulous! I worked out at least 3x a week and ate pretty good. Not so much in March BUT guess what, we're in a new month, so to me that means a fresh start and new goals. 

  1. NO soda at all
  2. Eating out once a week max
  3. Go back to the gym OR at least go for a walk. The weather is finally better and if not there's always the treadmill collecting dust in my bedroom. 
  4.  hit 5,000 steps daily some day soon you can work up to 10,000
  5. Lastly healthy snacks......I really struggle with this. 
To keep in full honesty I have gained 7lbs in the last month so that is what I will attempt to lose again. It's so hard to lose and easy to gain. Sad, sad fact!

If you guys are in a journey to get healthy let me know. There is always strength in numbers. I'd love to be your moral support and vice versa and remember it's NEVER to late to start again!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a Happy and Successful April!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm needing to make April a healthy month too. I used one of those blood pressure things at the grocery store, and it said it was too high eek...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch that is so scary hon. You have to be my homie for life so we gotta get crackin' ;) Love ya!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.