4.18.2016

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist & New Fierce Effects Lipstick Review

Guys I want you to discover two awesome new products from Hard Candy. Hard Candy is one of those companies that I feel is completely underrated. They make some pretty awesome products and I have quite a few favorites from their line. Today let's discuss two brand-new products that I honestly 100% believe everyone should try.

I want to start with the most excited about you guys this one is so amazing! It's the primer water. 

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist 12HR Power, $8
Guys let me start off by telling you that this worth more than the price tag on it. This product smells devine! It's extremely refreshing & hydrating. It's beautiful before any makeup application but also to set makeup. There is NO reason to buy the expensive version, like the very popular smashbox primer water. Trust me I've tried them both & Hard Candy does the trick perfectly.  

What Hard Candy Claims:

"This lightweight primer mist hydrates skin and revitalizes radiance. You will get the benefits of priming, hydrating, and refreshing your face. Coconut water infused to boost hydration benefits for up to 12 hours. Leaves skin soft, smooth, and supple."

And guys I couldn't agree more on all of their claims. Keep in mind that I have combo skin so if I love it those with dry skin would love it even more. I must admit I like it pre-makeup more only because it feels so nice. It doesn't leave a film or any stickiness and foundation applies smoothly over it.  


Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, $5.00
Next up are these crazy cute & highly pigmented new lipsticks.
What Hard Candy Claims:
Highly pigmented lip with an ultra soft weightless texture
Formula is infused with Argan oil for added moisture and shine
Available in 18 shades including Chalkin Pink, Provocative, Show Off, Galactica, Newly Berried, Prowler, Glisten to Me, Thunder, Black Diamond, Slylac, Heart Breaker, Sky’s the Limit, Nudist, Seduced, Sunshine, Night Queen, Jealousy and Virtual Reality
These lipsticks aren't just pretty on to display they're so comfortable to wear. They are so creamy and highly pigmented. I have a cute story...
I purchased one for me & one for my niece. At only 5 almost 6 years old she and I share a passion for makeup. She's my princess & I "had" to get her one too! 
 Isn't she a doll?! She's wearing Slylac (purple is her favorite color so I wanted to get her a fun color).
My color is in Nudist. It is a very beautiful nude. I'm really enjoying it. 
                 Here is a picture of me and my son. I am wearing this beautiful lipstick.
I'm loving the shinny lips this spring. I also love that I can make any of my mattes glossy 😉. If you don't like glossy lips you can also find products or methods to make them matte.
Ok guys hopefully I've talked these products enough to get you guys curious enough to want to try them.
Thanks SO much for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I'm gonna have to try the spray! i'm a sucker for primer and setting sprays!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.