7.03.2015

Another Life Planner Haul

























Hi loves I did it again....ha ha ha. I want to report that after a little bit of a hassle I FINALLY got my Erin Condren Life planner, I will be posting an unboxing/review soon. I am also happy to report that I get to share this journey with two very good friends, Enisa and Becci! I love my planner buddies, it's been so fun to share our decorations with each other.

The shipping labels are to create my own stickers! I have seen a few tutorials on this, let's just hope I can successfully accomplish it. I haven't attempted this yet, so I will keep you all posted.

The Filing tabs are to make my own coil clips, another thing I learned watching tutorials, this I did attempt and it worked wonders. (you will see an example on my first Plan with me post).

The craft bond refills are basically double ended tape which I could use for craft paper & stuff.

Ok here is a closeup of my latest obsession, washi tape. So many cute patterns. All of these items were purchased at various Walmart's. Prices vary from a dollar to three bucks. 













Lastly I wanted to buy these Fourth of July stickers. I love the rustic look to them and since my planner starts in July how perfect are these?! Just wait till you see how I used them!
Ok guys as you can tell I'm getting really into this planner business, it's extremely fun! 
Feel free to follow so that you don't miss out on future posts. As always your support is very much appreciated. 

Have a safe and happy Fourth of July weekend!

Much Love, 

4 comments:

  1. Love! I'm gonna be trying that label sheet thing soon. Probably need to find a tutorial first though haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.