7.25.2015

Weekly Layout for EC Life Planner-July 2015

Hello my darlings, hope you all are doing fantastic. Today I have yet another EC Life Planner post. This one I am pretty excited about. These are my weekly layouts.
To see the first week and check out my first "plan with me post" click here.
Let's start with 7/6-7/12/2015
I wanted something fun, bright and colorful. As much as I love the red, white and blue from the first week, I wanted to spice this one up. I had some not so fun things going on this week, which was the main reason I wanted to make it fun and colorful.
Here is a closeup of  the left side↑
And here is a closeup of the right side↑
Here is my completed planned week (Left Side)↑
And the completed right side↑
 The next week is 7/13-7/19/2015
As you can probably tell this is the week I was going camping. I love camping! It kinda took over my planner for this week ;). Who needs room to plan anyway...ha ha ha j/k (well kind of).
Close up of the left side↑
Close up of the right side↑
Completed left side
Completed right side↑
I seriously loved that layout!

Since we are in the peak or summer I wanted to do a fun "sweets theme" this is for the 3rd and last week I will be sharing with you guys today. Week of 7/20-7/26/2015.
closeup of the left side↑
closeup of the right side↑
and here you have the completed planned left side.↑
There is a lot going on here but I've learned a thing or two that you guys will see coming up for August!
The final part of this week, the completed right side↑
 As you can probably tell I am just a "little" obsessed with my planner. Honestly I feel so much more organized. I already started into the August section since the last week in July is in the August section and I am learning so much as I go. I can't wait to share with you guys my August Monthly layout! It's my favorite yet.  It's literally only my second month owning this thing...ha ha ha. I am just super proud of it. I love that it allows my creativity to flow, that I get to share this with all of you that care to see it and I find it very therapeutic.#plannerjunkie

Thanks again for stopping by today, it means the world to me.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.