8.03.2015

Coach Purse and Wallet Review

How are you lovely ladies doing today? Welcome to August, one of my favorite months of the year. I love August for many reasons but especially because I had my one and only son this month :). I hope you guys have been enjoying your summer so far and hope that you are all doing fabulous.

As promised I am here to give you full review of my new Coach purse and Wallet.
Lets start with the purse:
This beauty is the 12cm signature ZP TP Tote: F36375
Price: $275
I have been wanting a good size purse for a little bit and let's be honest, something that will hold my beloved Erin Condren Life planner.
Take a peek inside. It is very spacious. It has one zipper pocket on the inside, two open drop in pockets on the oposite side and a zipper up top to keep all of your belongings safe.

In the back you have another good size zipper pocket. This is a great purse, with a lot of storage space.
As you can see, I can fit my planner, my wallet, my sunglasses in the case plus my makeup bag, with plenty of room to spare. All of that in just the main part.
Don't think it makes your purse look huge and heavy, it doesn't. I just wanted a clear picture to show you everything you can fit into it, but this is how it looks normally with all of my stuff stored into it.
Packaging: Beautiful, Kat Von D makes everything appealing to the eye.
Price: $46 Typical for a Palette, worth every dime especially with the amount of product you get.
Longevity: Lasts all day
Quality: Amazing. Perfect color payoff and little to no fall out.
Overall rating: A+ - See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/2015/07/kat-von-d-shade-light-eye-and-studded.html#sthash.m3JBAClm.dpuf

I am in love with this new purse it is perfect for my needs at the moment. I love the quality and the space it provides me.  I will do an overall review below.

Next up is the Wallet
The matching wallet is the: 
12cm signature zip PHN: F53616
Cost: $150

I love that this isn't just a wallet but it can also be used as a wristlet/clutch.
The first zipper of the wallet gives you 10 slots, I removed my drivers license to avoid sharing my personal information. It has two pockets on each side plus on the right side it includes a zipper pocket.
In the second zipper you can use this as a regular pocket to have cash, receipt's, change or whatever you need it for. It offers a lot of space and has two side pockets as well.
or if you want to use it as a wristlet/clutch you can add your cell phone, as you can barely see in my picture. I own the iPhone 5C and it fits perfectly.
I love the leather strap that you can hang from your wrist and just go with ease and no hassle. It's perfect for days I don't feel like hauling around the purse.

Now lets rate both of these items:
Packaging: So both of these are beautiful made with luxury materials. I love them both equally.
Price: They are both pricy but it's expected from a high end name brand company like Coach.
Quality: Amazing. They are as mentioned above made with luxury material and are both very functional. This is my first Coach purse and wallet, but I have friends and family members that have several and they last for years.
Overall Rating: A+ shocker I know. I can't help it. I love my new purse and wallet. I want a black Coach messenger bag next!

Well guys there you have it! Thank you so much for stopping by today. It truly means the world to get so much support. Let me know if you have any question I can answer for you.

Much Love,


Packaging: Beautiful, Kat Von D makes everything appealing to the eye.
Price: $46 Typical for a Palette, worth every dime especially with the amount of product you get.
Longevity: Lasts all day
Quality: Amazing. Perfect color payoff and little to no fall out.
Overall rating: A+ - See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/2015/07/kat-von-d-shade-light-eye-and-studded.html#sthash.m3JBAClm.dpuf


4 comments:

  1. Love it. Wow it fits everything in there very roomy. Great job. Thank you for doing this. I love reading your blogs when I take extra long baths for stress relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always supporting me! I'm glad you were able to take a long bath...I'm planning on some me time SOON 😊

      Delete
  2. I'm super jealous. I need that bag and the wallet, too. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.