8.17.2015

Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Review

Hey loves it's another drug store makeup review. I purchased this about a month ago and wanted to really test it out to give you all a full review.

What it claims to do:
BB cream with 8 great skin benefits for a sunkissed glow with a good skin twist.
For all skin types. Sheer coverage.

Why You'll Love It

BB creams combine skincare + makeup in 1 simple step. 8-in-1 sunkissed glow perfector:
  • Illuminates skin
  • Warms skin tone
  • Evens
  • Veils imperfections
  • Protects with SPF 25
  • Hydrates thirsty skin
  • Refreshes
  • Smooths

For Best Results

Apply a thin layer of Dream Bronze BB cream on skin. Can be used with or without a moisturizer.

My overall rating:

Price: I paid $7.99 at Walmart for this product, but the price will depend on where you buy it. It can vary but it's less than $10.
Packaging: I love the squeeze bottle. It makes it easy to control the amount you want to apply.
Longevity:  So if you mix this with another BB cream or foundation it will last just as long as the foundation does. If you wear it on it's own however it seemed to not last very long at all. Maybe 1-2 hours max. This is a product that does transfer, so just be aware and be careful.
Quality: This definitely gives you sheer coverage on it's own. I personally would not recommend wearing it alone as it does not provide enough coverage. It will not even out your skin or provide any form of coverage. It does provide a gorgeous healthy glow. On it's own I think that the glow is a little orange however mixed with another BB cream OR foundation it gives a beautiful natural glow.
Overall rating: a solid A This product has extremely fine glitter/shimmer. You do not feel any grittiness or texture at all. It is very smooth and it applies like a liquid highlighter. I love that it provides and SPF 25 and it doesn't have the strong scent of SPF It actually has no scent. This is a lovely product that I would recommend and would repurchase myself.

There you have it lovelies. I really do like this product. I am looking forward to continue using it in the cooler months to give me that sun glow. Other than the claims that it veils imperfections (which I didn't really think it would do by itself), all other claims seem to be true. I love to wear mine with either my regular Maybelline Dream Pure BB or the Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation all of which I love.

Maybelline is one of my favorite drug store products and this one does not dissapoint.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I've never thought about trying this. I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.