8.11.2015

Plan with me August 2015 plus free Photography Stickers!

Hey guys I am so excited about this month's plan with me post. I was able to have a planner party with my friends and got to create this lovely layout! This is a personal favorite of mine because it includes one of my all time favorite quotes!
It reads "Life is like a camera you focus on what's important capture the good times develop from the negative and if things don't work out take another shot".
If you have read my "Gal behind the blog" tab you will know that I LOVE pictures and photography in general.  I made these stickers myself, and I have them to share with all of you! 
I will be making a create your own sticker post soon, so stay tuned. I want to disclose that the images are not mine nor do I own the rights to them. I just found the images on Pinterest and created these lovely stickers. 
Above you will see the decorated not yet planned full month spread. I seriously love how it turned out!
 
Here is a closeup of the left side of the page↑
And closeup of the right side of the page↑
I loved the pops of pink so I decided to plan using a pink ink pen. 
In case you are curious its just a Paper Mate flair pink pen.
I LOVE the way it looked when it was all said and done. NOW if you pay close attention you will see that on the right hand side I added more of the camera washi tape and a quote. Unfortunately I did not realize that when I started planning the last part of July into the first few days in August that it would bleed through to this page. This was my way of hiding that. I honestly preferred it without that extra stuff BUT I don't mind it either.
Here is a closeup of the completed left side↑
And the completed look of the right side↑
I am overall very pleased with the turn out.
Now here are the stickers I promised you! 
Just click on the actual picture below 
and you will be taken to my web document. 
You can print these off yourself and enjoy them!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xW5do336fN9RnclhpXPkWuWty4nOSYVqzVOGSXL0iZo/edit?usp=sharing
For those of you that are wondering here is the Pinterest account I found them on  and  it took me to this website. As mentioned above I hold no rights to these images. My document is just some of their pictures along with quotes and a selfie sign that I created myself. Check it out and Have fun and thanks for stopping by.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.