11.12.2015

Tarte Empower Flower Amazonian Clay Collector's Palette Review

Hello my lovelies, hope you are all having a fantastic week. I got a few goodies for my birthday this year and this lovely palette was one of the many things I got spoiled with. I have to admit that Tarte has never really caught my eye, a brand that I never felt I had to have, BOY was I wrong!

This beauty is a Sephora exclusive limited edition eye and cheek palette. This palette retails for $42 but I got mine on sale for $36. I am not sure how long the sale will last but if you want your own click here to be sent to the Sephora website.

This palette contains:
- 8 x 0.024 oz Eye shadow in Compassionate (cream shadow), Vivacious (rose gold shadow), Pretty (bronze shadow), Powerful (dark brown shadow), Energetic (taupe shadow), Eco-chic (light plum shadow), Charitable (soft pink shadow), Glamorous (dark plum shadow)
- 2 x 0.15 oz Blush in Trustworthy (nude mauve), Empowering (rose nude)
- 0.15 oz Bronzer in Park ave princess™ (shimmering)

I am honestly a little surprised that I loved this palette so much. I am usually obsessed with warm tones verses cool tones. This palette is definitely more cool toned then warm. They do offer a few warm shades and they all work so beautifully together. The eye shadows are very pigmented and smooth as butter. They aren't at all chalky and have no fallout.
As for the Blushes I didn't expect much from the Charitable color the very light shade and let me tell you it is the prettiest shade ever! Especially for my complexion. It gives that subtle (but pigmented) gorgeous color, it's very natural looking. The other blush is very pigmented and a little goes a very long way. As for the bronzer, where has that been my entire life? I'm in LOVE! I have not put this palette down since getting it. I have used it every single time I've done my makeup lately.
Here are just a few looks I created with this palette.
Let's rate this palette:
Price: The price point is excellent given that you get to try out 6 colors and each contain 0.03 oz, so you get 0.18 oz of product total. The full size retails for $24 and contains 0.10 oz
Packaging: The packaging is cute, practical and sleek.
Longevity: It truly can last all day. As mentioned above keep away from greasy foods and you will be A-OK.
Quality: The quality is amazing on these liquid lipsticks, I have zero complaints. They go on so creamy and smooth and aren't overly drying this is a superb product.
Overall Rating: In case it isn't already obvious I give this an A+ overall rating.
- See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/2015/11/stila-eternally-yours-liquid-lipstick.html#sthash.bGxGvRWP.dpuf
Price: The price point is excellent given that you get to try out 6 colors and each contain 0.03 oz, so you get 0.18 oz of product total. The full size retails for $24 and contains 0.10 oz
Packaging: The packaging is cute, practical and sleek.
Longevity: It truly can last all day. As mentioned above keep away from greasy foods and you will be A-OK.
Quality: The quality is amazing on these liquid lipsticks, I have zero complaints. They go on so creamy and smooth and aren't overly drying this is a superb product.
Overall Rating: In case it isn't already obvious I give this an A+ overall rating.
- See more at: http://unlockyourbest.blogspot.com/2015/11/stila-eternally-yours-liquid-lipstick.html#sthash.bGxGvRWP.dpuf
Price: Very reasonable for a high end makeup product and a product that offers you 8 eye shadows, 2 blushes and one bronzer which makes it perfect for travel.
Packaging: It is very girly and slim. I love that it offers a big mirror and that it isn't at all bulky.
Longevity: These eye shadows, blushes and bronzer will last all day long without the need to reapply.
Quality: Perfection! My friends tried to tell me for months to give them a chance and I am honestly not sure what took me so stinkin' long to give it a go. I LOVE TARTE!
Overall Rating: A++ I am so in love with this palette, I highly recommend that you get your hands on it!

OK guys thank you so much for stopping by today. I loved this Tarte palette so much that I purchased another limited edition Christmas Palette. I will eventually do a review on that palette as well, but I am going to open it on Xmas not any sooner.

Have a fantastic day!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.