11.03.2015

October Monthly Favorites 2016

Hey guys I'm back. Welcome to November! I had a wonderful long birthday weekend. I had a blast on Halloween and celebrating my birthday on November first.

I don't have too many favorites for October but I will have a ton for November, I just I know it! I got a few things for my birthday and I will be doing some reviews, swatches and stuff coming up, so stay tuned.

Ok let's start out with the Bath and Body Works Candle in Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
This candle is PERFECT for this time of the year, absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this yummy candle. It makes your entire house smell divine!

Next up is the Dr. Brandt Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion
I got this a while back in an ipsy bag but just opened it and started using it and I love it. I wear it over my regular moisturizer as a base and then my primer. With all those steps that I take it really helps reduce my oily t-zone during the day. I fully plan on buying the full size.

Next up I have the Maybelline Master Prime Blur + Smooth
I wanted to try a drug store primer because I really only own high end ones. I have to say I was pretty impressed with this one. It did a good job at blurring my imperfections and prolonged my makeup. I think this is a great drugstore option and would recommend it for sure.

Next up is the Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara
This mascara is not new by any means but I wanted to try out a new one and picked this one up. I do the water proof version because my eyelashes point straight down and this helps keep the curl. I love the longevity and the formula. I think its fantastic and fully plan on repurchasing. This was a great discovery for me!

Those are all of my favorites for October but I did want to share a few Halloween pictures with you guys to finish off today's post.
My son was Doc Brown from Back to the Future, I was a mummy and My Husband was the Explorer that found the mummy. Ha ha ha
Here is a closeup of my mummy makeup/costume. 
And here are all of my siblings and spouses and kids. It was so fun!

That does it for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Much Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.