8.31.2015

August 2015 Monthly Favorites!

Hello lovelies how are you all doing today? I can't believe it's already Monthly favorites time. Today is the last day of August, like my goodness, this year is going by so quickly it's insane!
Anywho here are my monthly favorites, yep and one repeat from last month. I've been wearing it so much that it had to make another appearance.
Let's start with what I think is my new favorite all time candle from Bath and Body Works COCONUT LEAVES...OMG its AMAZING! This sent is delish!
It says that it's A Tantalixingly tropical mix of coconut milk, macademia nuts and fresh grren sugarcane.

Next up is the Makeup Forever Pro Finish Powder in  the shade 120
This is such a beautiful powder. I get extra oily in the summer months, and I love that I can throw this into my purse and touch up whenever I feel I need it without looking like a cake face. It is so soft and smooth, it's a must have product.

Next up we have Maybelline Dream Bronze BB
Click here for a full review!

Next up is the Lorac Heartbreaker palette. Click here to see a full review. This is the perfect summer palette. It's been fun.
Another must have summer item is this Maybelline the Falsies Flared waterproof mascara.
I have some pretty stubborn lashes that always point straight down. I use waterproof mascara year round to get them to stay up and pretty. I like this mascara a lot.
I try not to do repeats but somehow this one snuck in. I just love this color so much! It's the NYX butter lipstick in BLS17 POPS EXPLOSIF. The formula is so creamy and soft it's such a beautiful lipstick.
Next up is the Wet n Wild Contouring Palette in Caramel Toffee

This is such an inexpensive beautiful product, I plan on doing a full review very soon on this so please stay tuned. Just a heads up, it's SO worth checking it out!

Ok the last favorite for this month is the REVO lip balm in Strawberry!
I honestly think this is my new favorite lip balm of life. If it wasn't for me owning a ton of lip balms I would buy more of these. I completely plan on buying more when I get done with the rest I have. If you haven't tried them, do it! They do not disappoint!

Ok my loves, I am SO excited for September as it brings with it the fall season, my absolute favorite time of the year!



2 comments:

  1. Love it. Some of my favorites too :) I'm excited to see your fall favs next month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.