8.27.2015

Weekly Life Planner Layout for August 2015

Hello my lovelies! Welcome to my weekly layouts for this month. So this month you will get 2 pictures per week, the pre-planned and completely planned pics. To see last months click here.
Week one is going to show you a super cute ladybug theme! Put stickers that I know I have to get done, like my sons medication, my blog posts, water tracker, work schedule and workout sticker :).
Here is my completed week. 
Week two is another super cute picture layout. I also indicated the weekend, National Friends Day and National Cat Day.
Here is the crazy completed week.
Here is a super cute mermaid theme. I love this bubble looking washi tape too.
here is the completed week, with added stickers, washi tape and planning of course.
This is my favorite weekly layout yet! Who doesn't love a cute pirate theme?!
and I bet you guessed, this is the completed layout.
Last but certainly not least here is the last week of the month. I "may" have gotten a little carried away with the grass washi tape. ha ha ha. For this week I really wanted to do an animal theme, see my sons birthday is on 8/28 and he loves animals.
Here it is the completed week and month! :)
I hope this helps you see how I decorate and plan my life planner. I love it so much. Plan with me guys and let me know if you have a planner and want me to see how you decorate and plan yours.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Much Love,

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.