2.03.2017

DIY Paperclips

 Hey guys and Happy February to all! I love the start of a new month and more importantly getting over winter and getting a bit closer to spring :).

So today I wanted to show you that you can make the cutest clips with anything you have lying around at home. I use my paperclips to decorate my planner but really you can use it on journals or anything to add a bit of flare.

Here are pom poms that I got in a garland at Michael's for literally a dollar. 
All I did was cut them up and hot glue them to different size paperclips I picked up at the dollar store. These are super trendy at the moment and a great addition to your clip collection. 
Next up are a few Summer clips I made. 
The flip flops and the beach ball are from stickers I also picked up at the dollar store. All I did was cut around foam board. The Sunflower was actually a button I had and also just hot glued it to a paperclip. Now the Anchor is my favorite, it was given to me by my bestie and I just added a paperclip to it and I can't wait to use it. It's so stinking cute. 
Here are a few Christmas Clips all from random buttons I had lying around. 
These can jazz up any fun Christmas layouts. 
Last but certainly not least are my Unicorns and clear flower. 
The unicorns are stickers which I put on baby pink card stock and glued paperclips to. They are seriously so adorable. The ability to make clips by simply adding stickers to card stock is unlimited and 100% customizable. 
Lastly the Clear Flower was a gem I also had lying around. It is hot glued to a white paperclip and is completely adorable. 

You just have to be creative and the possibilities are unlimited.  
Have fun, create and share!

Thank you for stopping by.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.